Update: 2:30 p.m. Monday
Note: An updated, interactive map of evacuations can be found at this link.
▪ The area within West Mission Street at Highway 101, east to State Street, north to Constance Avenue, east to Garden Street, south to Los Olivos Street, east to Alameda Padre Serra, south to South Salinas Street to Highway 101 and from Highway 101 east to Avenida Padre Serra.
Never miss a local story.
▪ The area south of Highway 101 to the Pacific Ocean, between Ninos Drive east to Sheffield Road.
▪ All areas from Toro Canyon Road east to Casitas Pass Road and between Highway 101 north to Foothill Road and Highway 192.
▪ All areas east of Cravens Lane to Casitas Pass Road and Foothill Road north to East Camino Cielo.
The evacuation order has also been reduced to a warning for all areas of Toro Canyon, west to Olive Mill Road, from Highway 101 north to Highway 192.
▪ ▪ ▪
Update, 6:40 p.m.
“Today was one of our most productive days we’ve had on this fire,” said Cal Fire operations section chief Mark Brown on Sunday night. He added that officials have lifted evacuations in the Fillmore area as of Sunday night, and that fire personnel will not be in the Highway 126 corridor between Santa Paula and Ventura on Monday.
Update, 2:25 p.m.
Evacuations have been lifted for all areas north of Highway 192 to the Los Padres National Forest boundary between Cravens Lane and Casitas Pass Road in the Carpinteria area. The evacuation order remains in place for areas within the National Forest boundary, Cal Fire said. Evacuations have also been lifted for all areas north of Highway 192 to East Camino Cielo between Casitas Pass Road and the Santa Barbara/Ventura County line, Cal Fire said.
As more than 8,000 firefighters work to get control of the Thomas Fire, now the third-largest fire in modern California history, thousands in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties are under evacuation orders.
Evacuation shelters have been set up at UC Santa Barbara and at the Ventura County Fairgrounds for those who need a place to go.
▪ City of Santa Barbara: area east of Highway 154 to Mission Canyon Road and north of Highway 192 to East Camino Cielo.
▪ Montecito and Summerland area: south of Highway 192, north of Highway 101, west of Toro Canyon Road, east of Summit Road and Country Club.
▪ Montecito: north of Alameda Padre Serra and Highway 101, south of Highway 192, east of Mission Canyon Road and west of Hot Springs and Summit Road.
▪ City of Ventura: north of Foothill Road from Cobble Road to Kimball Road.
▪ Unincorporated areas of Fillmore: Sespe Creek to the west, Burson Ranch to the east, Fillmore city limits to the south and Los Padres National Forest boundary to the north.
Unincorporated areas of Fillmore: Hall Road to the west, Sespe Creek to the east, Fillmore city limits to the south and Los Padres National Forest boundary to the north.
▪ Unincorporated Ventura County: Residents and day visitors of Rose Valley.
Cal Fire lifted a mandatory evacuation order for the area of Highway 150 between Santa Ana and Highway 192 in Ventura County on Sunday morning.
▪ City of Santa Barbara: from West Mission Street, east to South Salinas Street from Highway 101 to Alameda Padre Serra.
▪ Santa Barbara County: west of Santa Barbara, north to San Marcos Road to Highway 154 and north of Cathedral Oaks Road to the intersection of Highway 154 and north to San Marcos.
▪ Santa Barbara County: the area from Constance Avenue/Alameda Padre Serra/South Salinas Street on the north and east, Highway 101 on the south and West Mission Street to State Street on the west.
▪ Santa Barbara County: all areas south of Highway 101 to the coast and west of the zoo to San Ysidro Road.