The “Casa Grande” Courthouse where Judge Pablo de la Guerra held court in 1867 by artist Edward Vischer. It was located on Court Street next to the “Bull and Bear” Plaza in San Luis Obispo.
The “Casa Grande” Courthouse where Judge Pablo de la Guerra held court in 1867 by artist Edward Vischer. It was located on Court Street next to the “Bull and Bear” Plaza in San Luis Obispo. Courtesy
The “Casa Grande” Courthouse where Judge Pablo de la Guerra held court in 1867 by artist Edward Vischer. It was located on Court Street next to the “Bull and Bear” Plaza in San Luis Obispo. Courtesy

'Isolated from the rest of the world': SLO challenged celebrated early California leader

June 16, 2018 10:33 AM