San Luis Obispo
The Cuesta College Rodeo Club men’s team ranks 14th in the nation and No. 1 in the West Coast region after competing in Casper, Wyoming, at the College National Finals Rodeo. Six Rodeo Club student athletes participated in the national intercollegiate competition held June 11-17, facing off against hundreds of college rodeo athletes from across the nation. The results from the competition are:
• Men’s Team All-Around: 14th place.
• Will Centoni: Saddle Bronc Riding, eighth place; Bull Riding, 17th place; Team Roping, 32nd place.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Tribune
• Caden Clay: Team Roping, 32nd place.
• Tim Dietrick: Saddle Bronc Riding, 34th place.
• Sterling Humphrey: Steer Wrestling, 13th place.
• Dalton Pearce: Team Roping, 24th place.
• Tristan Ruffoni: Team Roping, 24th place.
▪ ▪ ▪
French Hospital Medical Center has received the Mission: Lifeline NSTEMI Silver Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association for the treatment of patients who suffer severe heart attacks.
French Hospital earned the award by meeting specific criteria and standards of performance for the quick and appropriate treatment of NSTEMI (non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction) and providing emergency procedures to re-establish blood flow to blocked arteries when needed. Eligible hospitals must have adhered to these measures at a set level for 12 consecutive months to receive the award.