An electrical fire early Friday caused significant damage to a San Miguel home.
Cal Fire responded to a structure fire in the 10,000 block of Mission Almond Way about 2 a.m. Firefighters found smoke showing from the attic of the two-story home, Cal Fire Capt. Brent Lee said.
The blaze was extinguished but caused $100,000 in damage, Lee said.
All of the home’s occupants managed to evacuate the home, Lee said, although one person was evaluated by emergency responders at the scene. The source of the fire was electrical in nature. A building inspector would evaluate the home later in the day, Lee said.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.