Watch San Luis Obispo's award-winning tourism video
San Luis Obispo-based marketing and public relations firm Barnett Cox & Associates received six American Advertising Awards, including one gold award, at the American Advertising Awards for Coastal California.
The gold award was presented for a video created for the city of San Luis Obispo’s tourism campaign to showcase the appeal of visiting the city. Funded and overseen by the city of San Luis Obispo’s Tourism Business Improvement District, the video was part of a complete branding makeover, according to a news release.
Barnett Cox & Associates also received the following honors in the competition:
▪ Silver for San Luis Obispo County Farmers’ Market Association associated campaign.
▪ Silver for 40 Prado Homeless Center capital campaign video.
▪ Silver for SESLOC Federal Credit Union TV commercials.
▪ Bronze for Andre, Morris & Buttery website.
▪ Bronze for Adamski, Moroski, Madden, Cumberland & Green LLP website.
The gold winners will compete against winners throughout Southern California and southern Nevada to advance to the national finals.
Danielle Ames: 805-781-7902