Is Prince William Invited to Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's Wedding This Summer?
Is Prince William invited to the biggest wedding of the year?
He certainly hinted he might be during an interview with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden on U.K. radio show Heart Breakfast.
William revealed that his 11-year-old daughter Princess Charlotte and 8 year-old son Prince Louis are "obsessed" with Taylor Swift, to which Theakston replied, "We believe there is a big wedding happening this summer."
Pop star Swift and Kansas City Chiefs player Travis Kelce's nuptials are reportedly a York City affair set to be conducted on July 3.
Holden asked the 43-year-old Prince of Wales whether he's on the guest list.
"No comment!" he replied. "I'm hoping and I'm sure there might be an invitation around but we'll see."
William took Charlotte and her 12-year-old brother Prince George to Swift's Eras tour in June 2024 (on his 42nd birthday!) and afterwards Swift took a backstage selfie with the royal dad and his children.
Kensington Palace posted the selfie to their official Instagram account with the caption, "Thank you @taylorswift for a great evening!"
But William and Taylor's friendship goes back further than that-in 2013 they were part of an unlikely trio when William and Jon Bon Jovi joined Swift onstage at a charity gala for a rendition of Bon Jovi's anthem, 'Livin' on a Prayer.'
The event was held at the Prince and Princess of Wales' home of Kensington Palace.
Earlier in the evening Swift performed her hits 'Trouble' and 'Love Story.'
"This is my first time playing at Kensington Palace, or any palace for that matter," she said. "I want to thank you for having me, Prince William. This is just amazing."
Will she repay the honor by having William look on as she says "I do," to Kelce in July? We'll have to wait and see!
Copyright 2026 The Arena Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved
This story was originally published May 22, 2026 at 10:13 AM.