The Paso Robles Fire Department responded to a residential structure fire just after noon today at 368 Camino Lobo, according to a news release from the department.
No one was injured in the blaze, which was started after someone left embers in a green waste recycling bin that caught fire.
The house's occupants escaped without injury.
The blaze, which made its way into the house's attic from the garage was quickly under control once fire personnel arrived on the scene.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.