Local

Templeton family who lost home in fire is getting help from community

The Templeton family whose house was destroyed in a fire Saturday is receiving help from friends and family.

Resident Jeanne Flory told Templeton Fire Department Chief Jim Langborg that they have been given a place to stay and all the essentials, such as clothes and toiletries.

She also told him that insurance would cover the costs of the fire, which authorities say was caused by a wood-burning stove.

"She is very grateful for the outpouring of support she has received and is very touched by the sentiments," Langborg said.

  Comments