Free Thanksgiving meals are being served to the public Wednesday and Thursday in San Luis Obispo County at the following locations:
- Community dinner. 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday. Veterans Memorial Building, 1000 Main St. 927-6220.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Tribune
- South County People’s Kitchen Thanksgiving meal. Noon to 1 p.m. Thursday. The organization offers a hot meal daily at the Shouts of Grace Church, 675 W. Grand Ave.
- 13th Annual Morro Bay Thanksgiving Dinner. 1 to 3 p.m. Thursday. Morro Bay Community Center, 1001 Kennedy Way, Morro Bay. Hosted by the Morro Bay Peace Officers' Association and the Rotary Club of Morro Bay. Free rides to the dinner are available to those without transportation by calling 772-2744 between 8 and 10 a.m.
- Free Thanksgiving Dinner. Hosted by the nonprofit organization Thanksgiving for Paso Robles. 12 to 2 p.m. Thursday. Centennial Park Activity Center, 600 Nickerson Road, Paso Robles. No reservations necessary. To have meal delivered, call 238-2312.
- Thanksgiving dinner. Hosted by the Pismo Beach Police Officer’s Association. 1 to 7 p.m. Wednesday. Veterans Memorial Building, 780 Bello St. For more information or to make a donation, call Sherry Lange at 773-7018.
San Luis Obispo
- Grass Roots II Thanksgiving Dinner. Noon to 5 p.m. Wednesday. Traditional turkey dinner. Veterans Memorial Building, 801 Grand Ave., San Luis Obispo. No reservations necessary. To have a meal delivered to you, call ahead at 544-2333.
- Prado Day Center will be serving lunch as usual. 12 p.m. Thursday. 43 Prado Road, San Luis Obispo.