San Luis Obispo County Sheriff Ian Parkinson will hold ten town hall events in May and June to give local residents an opportunity to meet him and share ideas and concerns.
All the events will run from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
They will be:
- Tuesday: Nipomo High School;
- Old Mission San Miguel Parish Center;
- Cayucos Veterans Hall;
- South County Regional Center in Arroyo Grande
- Boys and Girls Club of South San Luis Obispo County in Oceano;
- Templeton Community Services District board room;
- Heritage Ranch senior center;
- Shandon Elementary School;
- Sunnyside Elementary School in Los Osos;
- Rabobank in Cambria.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.