Local

Twin Cities ER evacuated briefly in fire scare

The emergency room at Twin Cities Community Hospital in Templeton was evacuated briefly Saturday after personnel there saw smoke and summoned firefighters.

The smoke was from a fluorescent-light fixture that overheated just after 3 p.m., according to County/Cal Fire.

Hospital personnel evacuated the emergency room as firefighters arrived.

By 4 p.m., firefighters left the hospital and patients and personnel returned to the emergency room, according to Cal Fire.

The Templeton Fire Department and Cal Fire responded to the call.

  Comments