County public health officials have announced seven free H1N1 swine-flu vaccination clinics this week.
The county Public Health Department is conducting three of them at agency offices from 2 to 7 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday.
Those are at:
• 286 S. 16th St., Grover Beach;
• 2191 Johnson Ave., San Luis Obispo; and
• 723 Walnut Drive, Paso Robles.
Community Health Centers of the Central Coast offers free vaccinations at:
• 345 Spring Street, Paso Robles, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. today;
• 1551 Bishop St., San Luis Obispo, 2 to 4 p.m. today; and
• 1063 Grand Ave., Arroyo Grande, 4 to 6 p.m. Wednesday.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Twin Cities Community Hospital in Templeton is holding a free-shot clinic 10 a.m. to noon Saturday at the hospital’s Morgan Conference Room in the Founder’s Pavillion at 1100 Las Tablas Road.
County officials say that anyone who can’t attend one of those clinics can make an appointment at the Grover Beach, Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo Public Health Department offices at 473-7050, 237-3050 and 781-5500, respectively.
For information call the county’s 24-hour public health line at 788-2903 or visit the county Public Health Department's swine-flu page..