The cause of the fire that tore through a Paso Robles duplex on Dec. 10 has been ruled undetermined, officials said.
The blaze started in one side of the duplex, 1111 Parkview Lane, gutting it and displacing the family that lived there. The home and its contents on the other side, 1107 Parkview Lane, sustained smoke and water damage, which displaced a second family.
Investigators said the fire started about 11 a.m. and was contained in about 30 minutes. No injuries were reported. There was about $250,000 in total estimated losses for both units and their contents, officials said.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.