It's finally Christmastime!
Like many people, I look forward to the holiday season all year long, for one very important reason:
Oh man, I'm drooling just thinking about it: Sugar cookies, snickerdoodles, gingerbread men. Drop cookies, bar cookies, sandwich cookies. Square cookies, round cookies, thin cookies, fat cookies. Any cookies! I want to eat them all.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
So, in the spirit of Christmas cookie-eating, we offer you tasty cookie recipes from our cooking blog, And All the Trimmings.
And, because it's the season of giving, I expect nothing in return.
(Although if you'd like to send me some snickerdoodles c/o The Tribune, I wouldn't object.)
- Cranberry and chocolate chip brown sugar cookies
- Chocolate sandwich cookies with peppermint ganache
- Chocolate-espresso snowcap cookies
- Strawberry tart cookies
- Jumbo black bottom coconut macaroons
- Brown butter meltaway cookies
- Zac Efron’s favorite snickerdoodles
- Spiced cutout cookies
- Holiday Rice Krispies Treats
- Hershey’s Kiss Peanut Butter Cookies