The Tribune
Afternoon Newsletter
Indoor marijuana grow sparks garage fire in Morro Bay

Authorities say an early-morning blaze that destroyed a Morro Bay garage and damaged two homes Monday was caused by overloaded electrical wiring to an indoor cannabis grow.
Motorcyclist injured in collision with car in Paso Robles
Arroyo Grande might have a new police chief — and he’s been with the city for 23 years
Bay Area developer wants to tear down this vintage Paso motel
Photos: 2017 solar eclipse in SLO County
BHP Billiton returns to black with $6.7 billion profit
The International Space Station just photobombed the eclipse
Police hunt suspected TV thief in 'I'm Broke Baby' T-shirt


Contact Us   |   About Us   |   Privacy Policy   |   Terms of Use   |   About Our Ads   |   Copyright   |   Place an Ad


Copyright © %%XTYEAR%% · The Tribune. All Rights Reserved.

You are receiving this email because you opted-in on http://www.sanluisobispo.com/.

%%Member_Busname%%
%%Member_Addr%%
%%Member_City%%, %%Member_State%% %%Member_PostalCode%%

We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.
If you believe this email has been sent to you in error, click here to safely unsubscribe.

Manage Newsletter Subscriptions   |   Update Profile Settings   |   Forward to a Friend