The Lasar Building was home to The Tribune in the 1880s and the Chicago Brewery. It was last known as the Mission Garage before it was torn down in August 1955.
The Lasar Building was home to The Tribune in the 1880s and the Chicago Brewery. It was last known as the Mission Garage before it was torn down in August 1955.
The Lasar Building was home to The Tribune in the 1880s and the Chicago Brewery. It was last known as the Mission Garage before it was torn down in August 1955.

In search of the runaway truck, part II

January 21, 2014 12:51 PM

About Photos From the Vault

David Middlecamp

@davidmiddlecamp

Photographer David Middlecamp has been delving into The Tribune's archives to share historical photos and articles about the Central Coast with readers since 2007. Reach him at dmiddlecamp@thetribunenews.com .