The Phillips 66 oil refinery, located on a 1,644-acre parcel off Highway 1 west of Nipomo, has operated since 1955.
The Phillips 66 oil refinery, located on a 1,644-acre parcel off Highway 1 west of Nipomo, has operated since 1955. jjohnston@thetribunenews.com
The Phillips 66 oil refinery, located on a 1,644-acre parcel off Highway 1 west of Nipomo, has operated since 1955. jjohnston@thetribunenews.com

Plan to increase production at Mesa oil refinery wins county's OK

February 27, 2013 3:44 PM