A soldering iron caused a fire in a Paso Robles apartment Tuesday afternoon, damaging the bathroom where the blaze started.
Firefighters were called to the garden-style apartment complex at 125 Spring St. at 4:39, according to a press release from Paso Robles fire officials.
The small fire was extinguished before it spread to other apartments. It was declared under control at 4:56.
No injuries were reported.
Never miss a local story.
The fire was caused by a pipe soldering operation in the bathroom, according to officials.