Eight people were arrested Sunday on various drug charges at the 420 Festival held at the Pozo Saloon in Santa Margarita.
Agents also seized marijuana, Ecstasy and prescription drugs.
The eight people arrested and booked into County Jail were:
- Daniel Steil, 23, of San Luis Obispo;
- Kathryn Emick, 20, of San Luis Obispo;
- Patrick Yeager, 21, of Atascadero;
- Marcus Wolf, 21, of Atascadero;
- Daniel Holt, 27, of Cambria;
- Amber Rae Carter, 26, of Santa Maria;
- Christopher Costley, 26, of Santa Maria; and
- Efren Gutierrez Jr., 20, of Hayward.
Never miss a local story.
The investigating agencies included the San Luis Obispo County Narcotic Task Force, U.S. Forrest Service, CHP, San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Department, and the police departments of Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Atascadero, Pismo Beach and Arroyo Grande.
Three additional people were arrested near the event on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs, police said. Authorities have not yet released their names.