Eight people from throughout San Luis Obispo County were arrested Tuesday morning on a variety of drug and theft-related charges.
San Luis Obispo police, acting on what they said were leads to possible criminal activity, searched a home in the 700 block of Johnson Avenue about 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Inside, police said, they found illegal narcotics, narcotic paraphernalia and stolen property.
The individuals were arrested on suspicion of a variety of crimes, including drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of stolen property and multiple probation and parole violations.
- Whitney Ann Mowry, 26, San Luis Obispo;
- Barbara Ann Roller, 26, San Luis Obispo;
- Chelsea Ann Deperna, 27, Atascadero;
- Chelsea Shannon McIntyre, 20, Cambria;
- Jesse Edward Cardoza, 25, San Luis Obispo;
- Jack Dwight Soto, 25, Paso Robles;
- Jayson Daniel Hudson; 29, San Luis Obispo; and
- Fernando Rafael Mendoza, 26, Cambria.
They were all taken to County Jail. The investigation was ongoing and may lead to additional arrests, police said.