Fallen power lines and trees prompted several road closures Friday, as heavy winds and rains battered San Luis Obispo County.
The following is a list of road closures. This will be updated as conditions change:
▪ Pozo Road at Rinconada Grade is closed for a mudslide.
▪ Old Creek Road at Cottontail Creek Road closed for downed tree.
▪ San Luis Bay Drive at Highway 101 is closed at the low water crossing because of flooding.
▪ Highway 166 from Highway 101 south of Nipomo to Highway 5 near Bakersfield is closed because of flooding.
▪ Highway 1 at Paso Robles and 13th streets in Oceano is closed because of flooding.
▪ Oak Shores Drive near Lake Nacimiento is closed, according to a Facebook post by the Oak Shores Community Association at noon. The county is on site attempting to reopen the road, though that could take up to four hours. The road is the main way into the Oak Shores housing community.
▪ Highway 227 is closed between Printz Road and Price Canyon Road.
▪ Burton Drive west of Highway 1 in Cambria was closed late Friday morning when a tree fell across both lanes. Construction workers were busy trying to clear the roadway about 11 a.m.
▪ Highway 46 at Highway 41, past Cholame, is closed because of an overturned truck. No detour has been provided.
▪ Turri Road near Los Osos is closed due to flooding.
▪ Oak Park Road from Old Oak Park to Ormonde Road in Arroyo Grande is closed because of a downed tree.
▪ See Canyon Road, roughly three miles from San Luis Bay, is closed because of a downed tree.
▪ Cholame Valley Road from Highway 46 to McMillan Canyon Road is closed for flooding.
▪ Vineyard from Highway 101 to Highway 46 is closed for a downed tree.
▪ Avila Beach Drive from Ontario Road to San Luis Bay Boulevard is closed for flooding.
▪ Huasna Road at Stagecoach in Arroyo Grande.
▪ The Pike in Arroyo Grande and Oceano.
▪ Brisco Road at Camino Mercado in Arroyo Grande.
▪ Corbett Canyon from Royal Oak to Birdie Lane closed due to downed trees.
▪ Burton Drive from Eton Road to Village Lane is closed in Cambria because of a rock slide.
▪ San Marcos Road at Wellsona Road in Paso Robles, closed because of flooding.
▪ Huer Huero Road in Creston closed for flooding.
Santa Maria reported several road closures in the city due to flooding Friday, according to Noozhawk.com, including the following:
▪ Betteravia Road between Mahoney and Black roads.
▪ Black Road between Main Street (Highway 166) and Betteravia Road.
▪ West Stowell Road between Hanson and Black Road.
▪ Sonya Lane between Depot Street and Thornburg Street.
▪ East Jones Street between Bradley Road and Suey Road.
▪ Suey Road from Palisades to East Jones Street.