San Luis Obispo County roads were hit especially hard by the storm Friday. Here’s a list of all the road closures and reports of flooding in the county as of 3 p.m. This list will be updated as we learn more.
▪ Price Street Highway 101 off-ramp in Pismo Beach (CHP: Both lanes of 101 are open at this off-ramp, but one could close if it starts raining).
Never miss a local story.
▪ Avila Beach Drive near Avila Beach
▪ Ontario Road near Avila Beach
▪ North 12th Street at Nacimiento Avenue in Grover Beach
▪ El Camino Real from North 12th Street to Highway 101 in Grover Beach
▪ South Fourth Street from Highland Way to Highway 1 in Grover Beach
▪ Cecchetti Road from Branch Mill Road to Lopez Drive in Arroyo Grande
▪ Highway 46 near the Shandon rest area
▪ Old Park Road from Vetter to Erhart in Arroyo Grande
▪ San Luis Bay Drive from Highway 101 to Monte Road in San Luis Obispo
▪ Salinas Street between Eddy Street and Hawley Avenue in Templeton
▪ Cholame Valley Road from Highway 46 to McMillan Canyon Road in Cholame
▪ Cypress Mountan 1 mile southwest of Klau Mine Road in Paso Robles
▪ S. Thompson Road between Rancho Road and Wineman Road in Nipomo
▪ Highway 1 near Halcyon Road in Oceano
▪ Highway 101 near Main Street in Templeton
▪ Creston Road near Franklin Hot Springs
▪ Highway 101 and Curbaril Avenue in Atascadero
▪ Price Canyon Road
▪ Highway 227 near the Cold Canyon landfill
▪ Buckley Road and Vachell Lane in San Luis Obispo
▪ Los Berros Road and Falcon Crest Drive in Arroyo Grande