The WUMO comic frequently ranges from inane to arcane, but the July 17 strip is simply indecipherable. Im not sure whether there is so much detail that the roof-mounted object is unrecognizable or so little detail that it resembles nothing Im familiar with. This being representative of the typical WUMO strip, I encourage finding a strip that a broader audience may enjoy.
- Then & Now: Morro and Higuera St, San Luis Obispo
- Cambria considers monument road sign
- Paso Robles restores street sweeping as finances continue to improve
- Cal Poly solar project, completed by students, is now operational
- Ravens RB Rice receives 2-game suspension from NFL
- Southern California Catch rout San Luis Obispo Blues
- Area Baseball: North County Indians win nightcap after tie in opener of doubleheader
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested on drug complaint
- Can any law actually restrain marijuana use?
- Now, what to drink?
- Miscarriage of justice
- Gangs are cancer
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- The beats go on for this California percussion group
- Classical fun at Festival Mozaic
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals