The WUMO comic frequently ranges from inane to arcane, but the July 17 strip is simply indecipherable. Im not sure whether there is so much detail that the roof-mounted object is unrecognizable or so little detail that it resembles nothing Im familiar with. This being representative of the typical WUMO strip, I encourage finding a strip that a broader audience may enjoy.
- Cal Poly says it's making progress on sustainability
- Region's top prosecutor stepping down to be a federal judge
- Movies, bingo and more in San Miguel
- Lady Antebellum charms the crowd at Mid-State Fair
- Tight end Vernon Davis arrives at 49ers training camp
- Area Baseball: North County Indians win nightcap after tie in opener of doubleheader
- Fishing Report: Grover Beach angler lands whopper
- 5 things to know about Tour de France Stage 18
- Can any law actually restrain marijuana use?
- Now, what to drink?
- Miscarriage of justice
- Gangs are cancer
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- The beats go on for this California percussion group
- Classical fun at Festival Mozaic
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals