This letter is to thank the dear man on Los Osos Valley Road on June 24, in the afternoon at about 2 p.m. He saw a man in distress and stopped to ask if he was all right. He was not. The dear man then parked his vehicle with his flashers on and flagged down a sheriff who just happened to be going by. This dear man probably saved the life of my husband. We are so thankful for your caring heart to stop and help.
- Atascadero artist to create stacked stone sculptures at Canadian festival
- SLO History Center to debut exhibit on Morro Bay Power Plant
- Island invasions, general killed in Normandy; World War II week by week
- 771 animals sold at 2014 California Mid-State Fair Jr. Livestock Auction
- Judge OKs record-setting $2B sale of Clippers
- College Roundup: Elegado to return to Mustangs
- Sports Roundup: Texas prep guard says he's committed to Cal Poly men's basketball team
- Team Joseph inspires at SLO Triathlon
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- 'Barefoot in the Park' an older play, but still fresh
- Fame after death for 'Forever Plaid'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals