Many thanks to Scott Andrews, Charlie Alfano and the crew at SLO Jazz Festival for an incredible day of music in San Luis Obispo. From our homegrown favorite Inga Swearingen, to the legendary Poncho Sanchez, hundreds of jazz fans rocked Mission Plaza on May 17. Scotts passion for our American musical form is contagious. How lucky we are to experience his vision to bring a world class jazz festival to SLO. Cant wait for next year!
- Cal Poly says it's making progress on sustainability
- Region's top prosecutor stepping down to be a federal judge
- Movies, bingo and more in San Miguel
- Lady Antebellum charms the crowd at Mid-State Fair
- Tight end Vernon Davis arrives at 49ers training camp
- Area Baseball: North County Indians win nightcap after tie in opener of doubleheader
- Fishing Report: Grover Beach angler lands whopper
- Ravens RB Rice receives 2-game suspension from NFL
- Can any law actually restrain marijuana use?
- Now, what to drink?
- Miscarriage of justice
- Gangs are cancer
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- The beats go on for this California percussion group
- Classical fun at Festival Mozaic
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals