A letter was published by Raymond Porter on June 2: He has some very good ideas on gun control. However, why should we have to buy insurance when we are trying to protect ourselves? The monies that could go to shooting victims, well, shouldnt they be coming from the criminals?
- Conservancy nears goal to buy Pismo Preserve
- Los Osos yard sale will benefit local homeless shelters
- San Miguel Mercantile will reopen for business Friday
- It's been a busy summer along the North Coast
- Running back, secondary are primary concerns for Cal Poly's football team
- Hansen in top 25 at amateur tourney
- Summer Collegiate Baseball: San Luis Obispo Blues reach 40-win mark with victory over Halos
- Fishing Report: Meeks enjoys big Nacimiento catch
- Sticking a monkey wrench in the political money machine
- The real aggressor
- What would U.S. do?
- Split the land
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals