Sometimes you see a movie that shows the truth and you think every American should know the truth. The Railway Man reveals war criminals who are not shown in the film, but water torture of enemy soldiers and the lies of the Bush administration underlie why we sent our troops into two countries that did not have nuclear weapons, nor were they terrorists. Iraq did not cause 3,000 people to die in New York and passengers in civilian airplanes to die. This is history now, and its time to punish our leaders who are guilty. See The Railway Man and make up your own mind.
- Atascadero artist to create stacked stone sculptures at Canadian festival
- SLO History Center to debut exhibit on Morro Bay Power Plant
- Island invasions, general killed in Normandy; World War II week by week
- 771 animals sold at 2014 California Mid-State Fair Jr. Livestock Auction
- Judge OKs record-setting $2B sale of Clippers
- College Roundup: Elegado to return to Mustangs
- Sports Roundup: Texas prep guard says he's committed to Cal Poly men's basketball team
- Team Joseph inspires at SLO Triathlon
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- 'Barefoot in the Park' an older play, but still fresh
- Fame after death for 'Forever Plaid'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals