I know little about either candidate for district attorney. However, I am disinclined to vote for Dan Dow. His current ad on television begins by tearing down his opponent rather than explaining why we should vote for Mr. Dow. It is such negative rhetoric that contributes to the polarization we now experience across the country. Is that the type of person who should be elected to office?
- Cal Poly says it's making progress on sustainability
- Region's top prosecutor stepping down to be a federal judge
- Movies, bingo and more in San Miguel
- Lady Antebellum charms the crowd at Mid-State Fair
- Tight end Vernon Davis arrives at 49ers training camp
- Area Baseball: North County Indians win nightcap after tie in opener of doubleheader
- Fishing Report: Grover Beach angler lands whopper
- Mavericks sign veteran PG Jameer Nelson
- Can any law actually restrain marijuana use?
- Now, what to drink?
- Miscarriage of justice
- Gangs are cancer
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- The beats go on for this California percussion group
- Classical fun at Festival Mozaic
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals