I know little about either candidate for district attorney. However, I am disinclined to vote for Dan Dow. His current ad on television begins by tearing down his opponent rather than explaining why we should vote for Mr. Dow. It is such negative rhetoric that contributes to the polarization we now experience across the country. Is that the type of person who should be elected to office?
- Conservancy nears goal to buy Pismo Preserve
- Los Osos yard sale will benefit local homeless shelters
- San Miguel Mercantile will reopen for business Friday
- It's been a busy summer along the North Coast
- Running back, secondary are primary concerns for Cal Poly's football team
- Hansen in top 25 at amateur tourney
- Summer Collegiate Baseball: San Luis Obispo Blues reach 40-win mark with victory over Halos
- Fishing Report: Meeks enjoys big Nacimiento catch
- Sticking a monkey wrench in the political money machine
- The real aggressor
- What would U.S. do?
- Split the land
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals