I dont know about you, but Im tired of the many references on TV to drugs. Jokes and comments about pot, cocaine, other narcotics and known users, seem quite normal nowadays. It is not a laughing matter, and its easy to understand why young people (perhaps others) are tempted to experiment.
- Cuesta College puts $275 million bond measure on Nov. 4 ballot
- SLO History Center to debut exhibit on Morro Bay Power Plant
- Island invasions, general killed in Normandy; World War II week by week
- Man found dead in SLO mobile home is identified
- Internship with WNBAs Sparks convinces Elegado to return to Cal Poly
- Cal Poly's Stanford excited over getting shot with New England Patriots
- Former Cal Poly pitcher Wagman signs with Oakland A's
- Summer Collegiate Baseball: Moberg powers SLO Blues to win over Halos
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- 'Barefoot in the Park' an older play, but still fresh
- Fame after death for 'Forever Plaid'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals