Take the Cambria Weather Watch quiz! Answers are at the end.
1. Cambia has averaged 18 inches of rain per year during the last 16 years. How much rain has Cambria averaged during the last 3 years?
A. 5 inches
B. 10 inches
C. 15 inches
2. During 2010 and 2011, Cambria recorded close to 60 inches of rain, which essentially ended the drought of the prior three years.
3. During February, Cambria recorded 5 inches of rain. Prior to February, how many months had passed since Cambria had any measurable rainfall?
A. 2 months
B. 4 months
C. 8 months
D. 12 months
4. How much rain can we expect to receive during our spring season (April, May and June)?
A. Not measurable
B. 2 inches (4 rainy days)
C. 3 inches (6 rainy days)
D. 4 inches (6 rainy days)
5. What percentage of our annual rain (18 inches) takes place during the spring and summer seasons (April through September)?
A. 10 percent
B. 20 percent
C. 30 percent
Answers: 1. B; 2. A; 3. A; 4. B; 5. A.