Pismo Beach apartment fire sends two to the hospital

newsroom@thetribunenews.comFebruary 11, 2014 

Two people were taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation from an apartment fire in Pismo Beach on Tuesday evening.

Firefighters received a call about the fire in the 200 block of Addie Street at about 7:30 p.m. and had the blaze contained by 7:47 p.m., a Cal Fire dispatcher said. The fire, which started in an upstairs room, was determined to be accidental, the dispatcher said. The two people taken to the hospital were the only ones home at the time of the fire.

No other details were immediately available.

  

The Tribune is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service