Pismo Beach imposes mandatory water-use restrictions: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that the city of Pismo Beach will have access to stored state water held at Santa Margarita Lake; the water is actually stored at San Luis Reservoir.
- Elephant seal births up, but pup mortality rate rises even more
- Bomber Baby, World War II week by week
- Style and substance both at issue in District 2 Board of Supervisors race
- Grover Beach ranked among top 15 small cities in California
- Stars beat Ducks 4-2, even series 2-2
- Cal Poly's Reilly finalist for top reliever award
- Prep Roundup: Paso Robles baseball wins twice
- Fishing Report: Lintner set to rejoin Elite tour after last weeks victory at Lopez Lake
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals