Arroyo Grande woman to sit on board of state developmental disability council: An earlier version of this story included incorrect information on Gov. Jerry Browns appointment of Andrea Vergne of Arroyo Grande to a regional board. Vergne was appointed to area Board 9 of the California State Council on Developmental Disabilities.
- Lady Antebellum at the Mid-State Fair
- Bing Crosby plays golf in Atascadero
- Wristbands required for upcoming Mid-State Fair concerts
- Nipomo woman sentenced for filing fake tax returns, collecting refunds
- Giants beat Phillies 9-6 in 14 innings
- Win streak ends at eight as SLO Blues fall to Santa Barbara Foresters
- Cincinnati Reds (51-49) at Milwaukee Brewers (56-45), 2:10 p.m. (ET)
- Jovanovski reaches Baku QFs
- Where did the billboards on Hwy. 101 south of SLO go?
- Hard line on gang activity is necessary
- CO2 causes drought
- More Hobby hysteria
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals