Man named Crook sentenced in Atascadero robbery: An earlier version of this story incorrectly reported that Jaligh Patterson entered an Atascadero 7-Eleven with robbery suspect Timothy Crook. While Patterson was charged in the robbery, he is not alleged to have entered the building. Also, the story incorrectly said James Michael Ray Cagnina III wasn't charged in connection with the robbery; he was charged, and he's set to be sentenced in February.
- Local News
- Weird News
- The Cambrian
- Submit a News Tip
- Thornton Lee: White Sox All-Star pitcher, Cal Poly and Arroyo Grande star
- Cal Poly suspends fines for student election violations
- Don Rickles show canceled at Chumash Casino
- Alcohol sting at Cal Poly results in one citation
- Day-Monroe is unable to medal at world indoor championships
- Hyland stars as Cal Poly sweeps softball twinbill
- College basketball incidents involving fans must end
- College Roundup: Imhof strikes out 15 in win over Seattle
Recent HeadlinesMore Opinion
- Trying to understand dieters' temptations
- Searching for love, in sickness and in health: Breast cancer patients find romance and support online
- For young hands, a peril too easily in reach
- Expensive ear-tube operations on kids moving out of the operating room
- Film festival screening 'Five Summer Stories' for Surf Nite
- A lively 'As You Like It'
- Classics in the Cohan explores 'Nocturnes' and 'The Planets'
- New theater group's debut: 'It Had to Be You'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals