It appears its harder to get a permit to cut down a dead tree in San Luis Obispo than it is to operate a motel in your neighborhood. Even more funny you are required to pay for permits to improve your property while the city residents now will have to pay $11,795 for this special-interest group to make a profit-running motel out of their house?
- Cal Poly says it's making progress on sustainability
- Region's top prosecutor stepping down to be a federal judge
- Movies, bingo and more in San Miguel
- Lady Antebellum charms the crowd at Mid-State Fair
- Tight end Vernon Davis arrives at 49ers training camp
- Area Baseball: North County Indians win nightcap after tie in opener of doubleheader
- Fishing Report: Grover Beach angler lands whopper
- Wayne Catalano dealing with health issues
- Can any law actually restrain marijuana use?
- Now, what to drink?
- Miscarriage of justice
- Gangs are cancer
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- The beats go on for this California percussion group
- Classical fun at Festival Mozaic
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals