Clothes dryer catches fire at Paso Robles home

jhickey@thetribunenews.comNovember 13, 2013 

Firefighters in Paso Robles responded to fire in a clothes dryer at a single-family residence Wednesday morning.

At 11:37 a.m., a fire was reported in the 200 block of Oak Meadow Lane in Paso Robles. Firefighters arrived at the scene to find smoke rising from the garage, according to a news release.

Firefighters immediately stretched fire-attack hose lines inside the garage to contain the fire to a clothes dryer. No injuries were reported, and the family was not displaced.

The cause is currently under investigation. A total of 13 firefighters from the Paso Robles Department of Emergency Services, Cal Fire/San Luis Obispo County Fire and Atascadero Fire Department responded to the fire, the release said.

The Tribune is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service