If you were alive Nov. 22, 1963, chances are you remember exactly what you were doing when you found out that President John F. Kennedy had been assassinated. As we approach the 50th anniversary of JFKs death, The Tribune wants to know how you learned that the 35th president had been shot and how you reacted to it. Were you in Dallas, in school, at work, for example? Please send your tale to Patrick S. Pemberton by Monday, Nov. 18, at email@example.com. Include your name, hometown, age and phone number.
- Elephant seal births up, but pup mortality rate rises even more
- Bomber Baby, World War II week by week
- Style and substance both at issue in District 2 Board of Supervisors race
- Grover Beach ranked among top 15 small cities in California
- Stars beat Ducks 4-2, even series 2-2
- Cal Poly's Reilly finalist for top reliever award
- Prep Roundup: Paso Robles baseball wins twice
- Fishing Report: Lintner set to rejoin Elite tour after last weeks victory at Lopez Lake
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals