If you were alive Nov. 22, 1963, chances are you remember exactly what you were doing when you found out that President John F. Kennedy had been assassinated. As we approach the 50th anniversary of JFKs death, The Tribune wants to know how you learned that the 35th president had been shot and how you reacted to it. Were you in Dallas, in school, at work, for example? Please send your tale to Patrick S. Pemberton by Monday, Nov. 18, at email@example.com. Include your name, hometown, age and phone number.
- Drought's effects on Atascadero Lake to be subject of forum
- Sheriff's Office to take over Arroyo Grande police dispatch services
- Cal Poly's Take Back the Night promotes awareness of sexual assault
- Gibson, Clift spar over how Cambria water crisis has been handled
- Cal Poly baseball team crushes San Jose State
- Arroyo Grande downs Templeton in boys volleyball
- Prep Roundup: Atascadero edges Nipomo in softball; Paso Robles gets split in tournament
- College Roundup: Cal Poly softball splits doubleheader
Recent HeadlinesMore Opinion
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals