While I am a vegetarian and big animal lover, and also support pet adoption, I must say I just dont get Mutts. Arent the comics supposed to make you laugh? It appears that 95 percent of the Mutts themes revolve around either squirrels, day in and day out throwing nuts out of a tree, or shelter adoption pleas. I cant remember ever laughing at that strip. Even once. Tundra did make me laugh from time to time. What about the idea of bringing Tundra back and giving us a break from the repetitive material that shows up each day in Mutts?
- Lady Antebellum at the Mid-State Fair
- Bing Crosby plays golf in Atascadero
- At Kid Rock concert, people-watching is part of the show
- Wristbands required for upcoming Mid-State Fair concerts
- Giants beat Phillies 9-6 in 14 innings
- Win streak ends at eight as SLO Blues fall to Santa Barbara Foresters
- Lions will try to move on from 2013 collapse
- Hornets sign PG Roberts
- Where did the billboards on Hwy. 101 south of SLO go?
- Hard line on gang activity is necessary
- CO2 causes drought
- More Hobby hysteria
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals