Cal Poly dorm fire

Published at 11:26 p.m. on November 3, 2013 | Modified at 11:27 p.m. on November 3, 2013

More than 100 students were evacuated from Cal Poly's Sequoia Hall on Sunday, Nov. 3, 2013, after an overloaded circuit sparked an electrical fire in one of the building’s rooms.

The Tribune is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service