OK, we are all ticked off about the Affordable Care Act websites not working smoothly. Yes, this includes me. I just want to point out that if you have tried using insurance company websites, it certainly is not much better. This morning, I spent a full two hours just trying to review and refill prescriptions at Silver-Script and Express Scripts for myself, my father and my uncle. I dont believe I was trying to do anything unusual, yet navigation was very difficult, speeds were slow, information not consistent and when I finally got to an action page, there was nothing there, and on and on. And yes, I have the settings correct on my browser (cookies, java, etc.), and have even tried using three different browsers to use these sites. I wont even go into the mistakes these mail-order pharmacies have made in the past two years. So dont be too hard on Obamacare just yet. It seems it is just par for the course.
- Elephant seal births up, but pup mortality rate rises even more
- Bomber Baby, World War II week by week
- Style and substance both at issue in District 2 Board of Supervisors race
- Grover Beach ranked among top 15 small cities in California
- Stars beat Ducks 4-2, even series 2-2
- Cal Poly's Reilly finalist for top reliever award
- Prep Roundup: Paso Robles baseball wins twice
- Fishing Report: Lintner set to rejoin Elite tour after last weeks victory at Lopez Lake
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals