Taylor and her husband both attended middle and high school in Templeton, before moving away for school, according to a news release. Taylor has a bachelor of arts in psychology from Notre Dame, followed by post baccalaureate studies at San Francisco State University and a doctorate of osteopathy from Touro University, Mare Island. She completed her medical residency at the UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program.
- Local News
- Weird News
- The Cambrian
- Submit a News Tip
- Maldonado calls for immigration reform and help for midsize farms
- County supervisors are poised to declare a drought emergency
- Judge postpones hearing in deadly texting accident
- Meeting on Morro Bay sign ordinance set for Monday
- Perimeter shots are key for Cal Poly
- Hyland is right at home with the Cal Poly softball team
- Prep Roundup: Atascadero's Block is set for state wrestling meet
- College Roundup: Hancock tops Cuesta in baseball again
Recent HeadlinesMore Opinion
- Vineyard Dog Park marks 5th anniversary
- Trying to understand dieters' temptations
- Searching for love, in sickness and in health: Breast cancer patients find romance and support online
- For young hands, a peril too easily in reach
- Film festival screening 'Five Summer Stories' for Surf Nite
- A lively 'As You Like It'
- Classics in the Cohan explores 'Nocturnes' and 'The Planets'
- New theater group's debut: 'It Had to Be You'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals