We had to laugh at the juxtaposition of your two lead stories in the Oct. 2 paper. (Yes, we still enjoy the print version of The Tribune) The headlines: No vote holds up extension of planting moratorium and Paso to study adding hotels and vineyards tell it all. Does anyone see a pattern here?
- Lady Antebellum at the Mid-State Fair
- Bing Crosby plays golf in Atascadero
- Wristbands required for upcoming Mid-State Fair concerts
- Nipomo woman sentenced for filing fake tax returns, collecting refunds
- Giants beat Phillies 9-6 in 14 innings
- Win streak ends at eight as SLO Blues fall to Santa Barbara Foresters
- Pyeongchang's 2018 Olympic committee faced audit
- CEO: Sterling staying on a 'disaster' for Clippers
- Where did the billboards on Hwy.101 south of SLO go?
- Hard line on gang activity is necessary
- CO2 causes drought
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals