The article regarding the shortage of farm labor in Sept 20s paper was very interesting. What is more interesting, is that the unemployment rate in San Luis Obispo County is at 6.6 percent. The unemployment rate for people younger than age 21 is even higher. What is the county doing to actively match the unemployed with the jobs available?
- Lady Antebellum at the Mid-State Fair
- Bing Crosby plays golf in Atascadero
- At Kid Rock concert, people-watching is part of the show
- Wristbands required for upcoming Mid-State Fair concerts
- Giants beat Phillies 9-6 in 14 innings
- Win streak ends at eight as SLO Blues fall to Santa Barbara Foresters
- Lions will try to move on from 2013 collapse
- Bowling Green picked to win MAC
- Where did the billboards on Hwy. 101 south of SLO go?
- Hard line on gang activity is necessary
- CO2 causes drought
- More Hobby hysteria
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals