Former Morro Bay City Council violated state meeting law: An earlier version of this story incorrectly attributed a statement on the statute of limitations to Chief Deputy District Attorney Jerret Gran. He did not say the statute of limitations had expired on Brown Act Violations. While 90 days is the minimum for some aspects of civil action to report suspected Brown Act violations, the criminal statute of limitations is one year, Gran said.
- Lady Antebellum at the Mid-State Fair
- Bing Crosby plays golf in Atascadero
- At Kid Rock concert, people-watching is part of the show
- Wristbands required for upcoming Mid-State Fair concerts
- Giants beat Phillies 9-6 in 14 innings
- Win streak ends at eight as SLO Blues fall to Santa Barbara Foresters
- Attention to defense when Packers open camp
- Nats place Zimmerman on DL with hamstring strain
- Where did the billboards on Hwy. 101 south of SLO go?
- Hard line on gang activity is necessary
- CO2 causes drought
- More Hobby hysteria
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals