Former Morro Bay City Council violated state meeting law: An earlier version of this story incorrectly attributed a statement on the statute of limitations to Chief Deputy District Attorney Jerret Gran. He did not say the statute of limitations had expired on Brown Act Violations. While 90 days is the minimum for some aspects of civil action to report suspected Brown Act violations, the criminal statute of limitations is one year, Gran said.
- Elephant seal births up, but pup mortality rate rises even more
- Bomber Baby, World War II week by week
- Style and substance both at issue in District 2 Board of Supervisors race
- Grover Beach ranked among top 15 small cities in California
- Prep Roundup: Whittle, SLO doubles team advance at Ojai tennis event
- U.K. couple is running toward 1,000 completed marathons
- Mission Prep picks Ecklund as athletic director
- Second inning hurts Cuesta baseball
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals