With all the hubbub about gun control and background checks, maybe it is time we looked into the stores that sell the lookalike pellet and BB guns. You can go into Big 5 Sporting Goods, and other stores and buy a BB gun that looks so much like a real thing, for $35, the average person cant tell the difference. They can go rob a bank, or gas station store by showing the stock. Side by side, they look exactly like the real thing. The lookalikes should be made in bright colors orange or pink and not in black.
- Drought's effects on Atascadero Lake to be subject of forum
- Sheriff's Office to take over Arroyo Grande police dispatch services
- Cal Poly's Take Back the Night promotes awareness of sexual assault
- Gibson, Clift spar over how Cambria water crisis has been handled
- Stars beat Ducks 4-2, even series 2-2
- Cal Poly's Reilly finalist for top reliever award
- Prep Roundup: Paso Robles baseball wins twice
- Fishing Report: Lintner set to rejoin Elite tour after last weeks victory at Lopez Lake
Recent HeadlinesMore Opinion
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals