With all the hubbub about gun control and background checks, maybe it is time we looked into the stores that sell the lookalike pellet and BB guns. You can go into Big 5 Sporting Goods, and other stores and buy a BB gun that looks so much like a real thing, for $35, the average person cant tell the difference. They can go rob a bank, or gas station store by showing the stock. Side by side, they look exactly like the real thing. The lookalikes should be made in bright colors orange or pink and not in black.
- Cuesta College puts $275 million bond measure on Nov. 4 ballot
- SLO History Center to debut exhibit on Morro Bay Power Plant
- Island invasions, general killed in Normandy; World War II week by week
- Man found dead in SLO mobile home is identified
- Internship with WNBAs Sparks convinces Elegado to return to Cal Poly
- Cal Poly's Stanford excited over getting shot with New England Patriots
- Former Cal Poly pitcher Wagman signs with Oakland A's
- Summer Collegiate Baseball: Moberg powers SLO Blues to win over Halos
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- 'Barefoot in the Park' an older play, but still fresh
- Fame after death for 'Forever Plaid'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals