With all the hubbub about gun control and background checks, maybe it is time we looked into the stores that sell the lookalike pellet and BB guns. You can go into Big 5 Sporting Goods, and other stores and buy a BB gun that looks so much like a real thing, for $35, the average person cant tell the difference. They can go rob a bank, or gas station store by showing the stock. Side by side, they look exactly like the real thing. The lookalikes should be made in bright colors orange or pink and not in black.
- Elephant seal births up, but pup mortality rate rises even more
- Bomber Baby, World War II week by week
- Style and substance both at issue in District 2 Board of Supervisors race
- Grover Beach ranked among top 15 small cities in California
- Prep Roundup: Whittle, SLO doubles team advance at Ojai tennis event
- U.K. couple is running toward 1,000 completed marathons
- Mission Prep picks Ecklund as athletic director
- Second inning hurts Cuesta baseball
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals