With all the hubbub about gun control and background checks, maybe it is time we looked into the stores that sell the lookalike pellet and BB guns. You can go into Big 5 Sporting Goods, and other stores and buy a BB gun that looks so much like a real thing, for $35, the average person cant tell the difference. They can go rob a bank, or gas station store by showing the stock. Side by side, they look exactly like the real thing. The lookalikes should be made in bright colors orange or pink and not in black.
- Atascadero artist to create stacked stone sculptures at Canadian festival
- Island invasions, general killed in Normandy; World War II week by week
- 771 animals sold at 2014 California Mid-State Fair Jr. Livestock Auction
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic: Cal Poly alum still getting laughs after 35 years
- Judge OKs record-setting $2B sale of Clippers
- College Roundup: Elegado to return to Mustangs
- Sports Roundup: Texas prep guard says he's committed to Cal Poly men's basketball team
- Team Joseph inspires at SLO Triathlon
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- 'Barefoot in the Park' an older play, but still fresh
- Fame after death for 'Forever Plaid'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals