Its such a pleasure to drive past the Dalidio property in San Luis Obispo and see it in use as productive farmland. What a disappointment it will be to see it transformed into a cumbersome complex of duplicative stores, office boxes and houses that all look alike. One can only hope that all those roofs will be covered with solar panels and all those properties will be sans grass.
- Local News
- Weird News
- The Cambrian
- Submit a News Tip
- Maldonado calls for immigration reform and help for midsize farms
- County supervisors are poised to declare a drought emergency
- Judge postpones hearing in deadly texting accident
- Meeting on Morro Bay sign ordinance set for Monday
- Perimeter shots are key for Cal Poly
- Hyland is right at home with the Cal Poly softball team
- Prep Roundup: Atascadero's Block is set for state wrestling meet
- College Roundup: Hancock tops Cuesta in baseball again
Recent HeadlinesMore Opinion
- Trying to understand dieters' temptations
- Searching for love, in sickness and in health: Breast cancer patients find romance and support online
- For young hands, a peril too easily in reach
- Expensive ear-tube operations on kids moving out of the operating room
- Film festival screening 'Five Summer Stories' for Surf Nite
- A lively 'As You Like It'
- Classics in the Cohan explores 'Nocturnes' and 'The Planets'
- New theater group's debut: 'It Had to Be You'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals