Pointing fingers at those responsible for the water crises in North San Luis Obispo County is useless. The real cause of the crises is the drought. What we need are solutions to the problem. Conservation by all water users is one obvious solution for the short term. Longer-term solutions such as dual water systems (one for potable water and another for nonpotable water) are not so obvious. Lets stop talking and do something. Talking will not make the problem go away.
- Local News
- Weird News
- The Cambrian
- Submit a News Tip
- County supervisors are poised to declare a drought emergency
- Judge postpones hearing in deadly texting accident
- Meeting on Morro Bay sign ordinance set for Monday
- Jury awards $4 million in lawsuit over death after surgery at Sierra Vista hospital
- Perimeter shots are key for Cal Poly
- Hyland is right at home with the Cal Poly softball team
- Prep Roundup: Atascadero's Block is set for state wrestling meet
- College Roundup: Hancock tops Cuesta in baseball again
Recent HeadlinesMore Opinion
- Trying to understand dieters' temptations
- Searching for love, in sickness and in health: Breast cancer patients find romance and support online
- For young hands, a peril too easily in reach
- Expensive ear-tube operations on kids moving out of the operating room
- Film festival screening 'Five Summer Stories' for Surf Nite
- A lively 'As You Like It'
- Classics in the Cohan explores 'Nocturnes' and 'The Planets'
- New theater group's debut: 'It Had to Be You'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals