Dolphins and birds feed just off the south end of Moonstone Beach in Cambria in photos taken Sunday afternoon by Elizabeth Bettenhausen. She said dolphins, pelicans, terns, seagulls, cormorants and others fed in the ocean between Shamel Park and Cambria Rock for several days. One photo shows a dolphin on the left diving into the water, with just its nose submerged, while another on the right rises out of the water.
- Local News
- Weird News
- The Cambrian
- Submit a News Tip
- County supervisors are poised to declare a drought emergency
- Judge postpones hearing in deadly texting accident
- Meeting on Morro Bay sign ordinance set for Monday
- Jury awards $4 million in lawsuit over death after surgery at Sierra Vista hospital
- Perimeter shots are key for Cal Poly
- Hyland is right at home with the Cal Poly softball team
- Prep Roundup: Atascadero's Block is set for state wrestling meet
- College Roundup: Hancock tops Cuesta in baseball again
Recent HeadlinesMore Opinion
- Trying to understand dieters' temptations
- Searching for love, in sickness and in health: Breast cancer patients find romance and support online
- For young hands, a peril too easily in reach
- Expensive ear-tube operations on kids moving out of the operating room
- Film festival screening 'Five Summer Stories' for Surf Nite
- A lively 'As You Like It'
- Classics in the Cohan explores 'Nocturnes' and 'The Planets'
- New theater group's debut: 'It Had to Be You'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals